Teclock IRHD Hardness Tester GX-700 Series
Fully automatic hardness tester type IRHD GX-700, M-method micro-sized international rubber hardness tester by MSP Metrology (M) Sdn Bhd from Teclock Japan
- Micro-hardness can be measured by 1/8 scale each durometer of type A, E, E2, OO, FO in addition to IRHD / M method.
- Hardness of O ring and small rubber parts can be measured with totally automatic.
- Voice coil motor is adopted for load system. Friction and reproducibility of inner mechanism is improved, which is different from weight system.
- It is plug-in type that plunger (contact point) can be easily changed and recalibration on test method change is not needed.
- As test piece table is wide, various measuring jigs can be set up.
|Hardness testing method||IRHD・M-method||Durometer Hardness|
|Compliance Standards||ISO 48/JIS K 6253||
ISO 7619/JIS K 6253
TECLOCK Standards/ASTM D 2240
|Measuring Accuracy||±0.1 IRHD||Type A/E ±1||JIS K 6253|
|Type E2/FO ±1||TECLOCK Standards|
|Type OO ±2||ASTM D 2240|
|Measuring Range||30 ~ 100 IRHD||0 ~ 100|
|Minimum indication unit||0.1|
|Measurement part movable distance||100mm|
|Measurable test-piece dimensions||W=160 / D=110 / H=100mm|
|Conformity standards||EC Directive (EN61326)|
|Power||AC100 ~ 200V/Adapter DC24V|
|Weight||7.8kg (Main unit)/0.6kg (Power unit)|
|Accessories||PC application CD (for Windows XP & 7)|
|PC connecting cables/AC adapter|
|Spare plunger (x1) (ZS-121) for IRHD|
|Rubber specimen||ZY-917 6 types set (w/Inspection table)||—–|