Akasel Mounting Consumables (Hot Mounting)
Akasel Consumables Hot Mounting. Several resins are available that each have different strengths and advantages by MSP Metrology (M) Sdn Bhd from Akasel Denmark. For more information, visit www.akasel.com
Hot mounting resins are single compounds for use in mounting presses.
- Aka-Resin, Epoxy is a black mineral filled thermosetting compound for perfect mounts with very low shrinkage and best edge retention.
- Aka-Resin, Melamine is a white mineral filled thermosetting compound for universal mounting with low shrinkage. White colour gives perfect contrast in hardness testing.
- Aka-Resin, Acrylic is a thermoplastic compound for crystal clear mounts for easy visibility of the sample.
- Aka-Resin, Phenolic SEM is a black carbon filled thermosetting compound for conductive mounting used in SEM work.
- Aka-Resin, Phenolic is a black wood filled thermosetting compound for backfilling and mounting of routine samples.